Stopping at this write up means you are planning to hire app developers from India. But after reading some myths around the internet, confusion has started to build up.
And the confusion might have left you wondering; is it the right decision to hire Indian app developers?
Therefore, today we are going to discuss this topic and prove the fact that app developers in India are best based on statistics. So, let’s get started!
Do you know that Indian app developers created popular mobile platforms like Linkedin Pulse, Iris, Zomato, and Paytm?
Surprised? Well, that’s true.
This fact is certainly impressive. Over the past few years, companies started hiring dedicated offshore developers from India. And the reasons are numerous; cost reduction, large talent pool, expertise, etc.
Also, the work ethic of app developers in India, their sheer dedication, and the results they have delivered was outstanding.
Insights on Hiring Indian App Developers
- 1 Insights on Hiring Indian App Developers
- 2 Why Outsourcing Mobile App Development to India is a Good Decision?
- 2.1 1. One of the Topmost Outsourcing Hub
- 2.2 2. India Holds The Most Experienced Professionals
- 2.3 As India follows the best international practices, the development companies in the country own global quality certifications:
- 2.4 3. Budget-Friendly Pricing & Comprehensive Solutions
- 2.5 Here is an Estimate:
- 2.6 4. Quality and Innovation Prevails
- 2.7 5. India is Up to Date with New Technological Trends
- 2.8 6. Open Communication Channels
- 2.9 7. Data Confidentiality is Taken Care Of
- 2.10 8. Indian Government Policies Support Outsourcing
- 2.11 Here is the List of Initiatives Taken by the Indian Government Related to Outsourcing:
- 2.12 9. Time Zone Advantage
- 2.13 It is a Misconception that Outsourcing Mobile App Development is a Bad Idea
- 2.14 Things to Keep In Mind While Outsourcing to India
- 2.15 Hire an Offshore Company that:
- 2.16 Approach to the Right App Development Project:
- 3 Time to Reap the Rewards
Most of the companies around the globe are already embracing the services offered by Indian app developers. The interest of companies across the globe towards India is because of the budget-friendliness and high-quality services that are being delivered.
India remains the undisputed king when it comes to IT outsourcing. In a recent survey, more than 80% of European and US outsourcing companies ranked app developers in India as the top talent across the globe.
Also, the National Association of Software & Services Companies stated that a majority of Fortune 500 companies outsource to India.
Over the years, India has evolved as the epitome of the mobile app development hubs across the globe because of the expertise of the talented pool of developers, budget-friendly options, and corporate standards.
Moreover, the ability to manage projects with the help of efficient collaborative communication tools and speaking fluent English are a few other things that make app developers in India more reliable.
Do you still have the same confusion about hiring Indian app developers? The following reasons are going to make you think again.
Why Outsourcing Mobile App Development to India is a Good Decision?
Following are the reasons that will prove that India is one of the best IT destinations:
1. One of the Topmost Outsourcing Hub
In the upcoming five years, 40% of Indian app developers are expected to enhance their skills to fulfill the required objectives. The export revenue of the IT sector is estimated to increase by 8-9% every year and reach 135-137 billion US dollars.
Check out the following statistics:
India has a high market share in the outsourcing industry internationally as it stands at 56% in 2018, according to OurStockPick, which is the highest in the world. Indian IT industry is aiming to touch USD 350 billion in revenue by 2025.
India leads in terms of software developer base as it has the fastest-growing concentration of talented programmers in the world. Furthermore, a prediction by Forrester Research moves to global business for IT outsourcing and hardware maintenance at approximately $503 billion in 2017.
2. India Holds The Most Experienced Professionals
India’s humongous experienced pool of professionals makes the nation the biggest outsourcing hub as it has been instrumental in its dominance in mobile app development. India has a high percentage of mobile app developers who have bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Besides that, they have a stronghold on technical skills and this is what makes the country stand out from the rest. The mobile applications developed by Indian app developers have innovative features that make them popular on diverse platforms.
According to Microsoft officials, “India is a land of software developers.” Approximately 3.1 million students are a part of this workforce annually in India. Well, this nation is also a home for the youngest development cohort in the world.
More than 95% of Indian app developers are between the age of 18-35 years. There are approximately 200000 software graduates working in IT companies.
So, whenever the Indian app developers face any challenges, they know how to tackle them with the utmost accuracy.
The country offers a wide choice with diverse specializations.
Association with an offshore development company means that you can easily hire iOS developers or Android developers or hybrid app developers under one roof. You don’t have to engage yourself with other companies for project requirements.
Moreover, offshore development companies encourage their employees to accumulate new skills on a regular basis in order to deliver quality software solutions across various verticals.
So, it is the right decision to hire app developer in India as they have the ability to manage projects end-to-end. You get full-stack developers that take care of the complete project.
When you hand over a project to a software development company in India, you sign up for an unmatched talent pool that will develop the software.
As India follows the best international practices, the development companies in the country own global quality certifications:
- Capability Maturity Model (accessing the ability of an organization’s process to implement a project)
- International Standards Organization (ISO 9000) assuring design, development, production, and installation.
- Six Sigma Quality Certification
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
For decades, topmost Indian app developers have been using HTML 5 as it is compatible with iOS, Android, and various other platforms. Not to mention, India has an extended pool of talented app developers having technical expertise, which is meant for the mobile platform.
3. Budget-Friendly Pricing & Comprehensive Solutions
Every company is under the constant pressure of generating more revenue by selling its products and services. One of the major reasons why India dominates the offshore mobile app development industry is because of the budget-friendly prices that the companies offer.
Having a competitive pricing mechanism, innumerable start-ups, and established firms across the globe prefer to hire an offshore development team from India.
Cost to Develop an App with Indian Developers
- iOS app development cost: $18-$40 per hour
- Android app development cost: $20-$35 an hour
Hiring Cost of US Developers
- iOS app development cost: $100-$150 per hour
- Android app development cost: $120-$170 an hour
Cost to Hire Ukraine Developers
- Android developer: $60 per hour
- iOS developer: $30 per hour
Cost to Hire Australian Developers
- Android developer: $200 per hour
- iOS developer: $150 per hour
Hiring Cost of Russian Developers:
- Android developer: $60 per hour
- iOS developer: $50 per hour
Cost-Based On Scale, Functionality, Complexity, and Platform
Features of the application are an important factor influencing mobile app development costs. Companies prefer developing a large-scale, cross-platform app to target a wider audience beyond the geographical boundaries, which requires more time and effort to build.
The large scale mobile apps require data integration from third-party sources.
Another factor to consider is that the large apps designed for enterprise clients require high-security features like sign-on, encryption, and multi-level administrative rights.
Adding these features requires a comprehensive platform architecture, and Indian app developers are intellectual enough to create innovative apps.
Indeed, if you hire app developer from India, they take all the necessary precautions to build highly secure and robust mobile applications. To give you an overview,
Here is an Estimate:
- Native app development: $20,000
- Hybrid app development:$14,000 to $16,000
- React Native app development: $12,000 to $15,000
- Progressive Web App development: $12,000
Check our outsourcing cost calculator and quickly get a quote to hire app developer across India.
Fact: The cost to develop an app in India is recommended because of the fact that the wages are comparatively lower than the US and European counterparts.
This can be attributed to blended development, where the hierarchical layers of the Indian app developers completely depend upon their skills and experience.
4. Quality and Innovation Prevails
Quality: Do you know there are 75% of the World’s CMM Level certified companies and the highest number of ISO-9000 certified software countries in India? Yes.
And this is why the country has become one of the best destinations in the IT industry, having a 55% share in outsourcing.
Although the low price of development is what captivates different companies the top-notch quality of the end product is what makes them stay. This is the reason why Indian app developers are holding a good position in the global outsourcing scenario.
Innovation: Novelty has a lot of value in an outsourcing relationship. That’s why entrepreneurs prefer to work with a remote development team to enhance their services & products in a genuine manner.
Today, 35% of companies require innovative features in the app, 16% look for responsiveness and design, and 12% want automation & innovation when they outsource.
Additionally, when you hire app developer, it gives businesses an edge as companies tend to necessitate a 4-5% process enhancement in the outsourcing agreements.
Well, with the global cut-throat competition, the topmost app development companies in India provide comprehensive mobile app solutions. Also, it provides access to startups as well as enterprises to hire an app developer while offering quality solutions.
This has been possible because of the ever-increasing curiosity for learning new technologies.
5. India is Up to Date with New Technological Trends
India has one of the fastest-growing economies across the globe today. Having well-developed cities and state-of-the-art technological advancements, various Indian cities have been recognized internationally by major companies.
The geographical spread of the It sector has managed to reach Tier II & Tier III cities. The cities like Chandigarh, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Mysore, and Coimbatore ensures feasibility for business management and integration.
The well-developed country offers state of the art telecom, ISP, and cellular networks in different cities. These are the best in software technology incorporated with customized app solutions.
The offshore app development companies in India maintain uninterrupted channels to communicate with the clients by offering high-speed bandwidth with the help of satellite connectivity and fiber optics networks.
6. Open Communication Channels
The world has now become an interconnected global place where ideas and opinions are shared. In order to communicate effectively in the interconnected world, English is one language that is binding all.
Having a population of over 1.33 billion people (second largest in the world), India is one of the largest English speaking countries of the world, which is more than the UK and US combined. India ranks third in Asia on English proficiency according to the EF English Proficiency Index.
While outsourcing mobile app development to the remote team, communication still remains the topmost priority. The development sector in the country dissolves the language barrier to communicate on its own.
So, you can stay rest assured on the communication part, if you hire app developer from India.
7. Data Confidentiality is Taken Care Of
Whenever you outsource a project, there is always a risk of data misuse. The best Indian app developers have advanced data security system with the right policy in place.
The outsourcing team is well-versed with BCP (Business Continuity Plans) for uninterrupted services, and support takes place as it is a vital requirement for a long term relationship.
The providers hold accreditation of ISO certifications, CMMi, and Microsoft competency certifications, thereby efficiently managing the projects while maintaining the quality standards.
In mobile app development, there has to be a bug fixing and updation as per the new trends.
When there are such tasks overhead, and your company is striving hard to deal with everything simultaneously, it is best to hire developers from India.
8. Indian Government Policies Support Outsourcing
India has been fortunate to maintain a stable regime at the country’s forefront for years together. The Indian administrative stability complements the upcoming outsourcing industry and moves ahead in bridging the employment gap capitalizing on the growth.
Different policies related to the GDP growth, economy, taxation, power, and telecom are helpful in improving collaboration with businesses.
The Indian IT ministry streamlines regulatory processes and approves the implementation of different IT projects. In other words, there are various policies in which the Indian government is helping to boost the Indian outsourcing industry.
Over the years, India has been able to build several hi-tech IT parks with cutting-edge technology and, best of breed infrastructure.
Here is the List of Initiatives Taken by the Indian Government Related to Outsourcing:
- The union cabinet has passed a national policy on software products making the country a better outsourcing hub.
- The interim budget 2019-20 has announced the national program on Artificial Intelligence.
- There is also billed named “IT Sector 2000,” which was released by the Indian government in 2000.
- NITI Ayog is a national level program to enable the efforts in AI and enhance the technological work in India.
- IT industry has been recognized as one of the powerful sectors, and the government has allocated Rs5000 crore for the same.
- IT ACT, e-filing of documents, and a reduction in red-tape are the things the government is working on in order to support international business in the Indian outsourcing sector.
- The 10-25% reduction in tax offers fiscal benefits.
9. Time Zone Advantage
Indian mobile app development team is capable of offering the quickest and quality time-to-market because of the time zone differences.
- India is 9 hours and 30 minutes ahead of the USA.
- 3 hours 30 minutes ahead of Europe.
- 4 hours 30 minutes ahead of the United Kingdom.
- 4 hours and 30 minutes behind Australia.
This time difference helps in providing round-the-clock services. This enables Indian outsourcing companies to deliver the project on time. With businesses now recognizing the need for speed, the turnaround time is used to leverage competitive advantage.
Furthermore, this leads to greater efficiency, improved productivity giving time to companies to focus on core competencies.
It is likely that you have an in-house team, and you are planning to hire an app developer from the best outsourcing agency in India, it is a win-win situation for you.
The business runs 24/7 because when the in-house developers take a rest, your dedicated Indian app developers will run the show.
It is a Misconception that Outsourcing Mobile App Development is a Bad Idea
There are companies that say, India offers a low quality of code and developers have a laid back attitude towards work. But these may be weak arguments of the competitors. This may greatly influence the decision of potential clients which will direct them towards another country.
Well, you as an entrepreneur, are one of those intellectual individuals who understand what is right and whatnot.
The hardcore reality is that Indian app developers are willing learners and receptive to new ideas while being flexible in terms of software and hardware platforms.
Everything depends on the mobile app outsourcing company that you choose.
Things to Keep In Mind While Outsourcing to India
While outsourcing to India, it is very important that you understand “who to outsource what.” Here are a few more considerations:
- Understand the right requirements, and after that, you will be able to get the right people for executing the tasks. It is a fact that requirements keep evolving with time, so you have to be patient.
- The thumb rule is to outsource what needs to be outsourced while protecting your IP along the way. As a matter of fact, this holds true for every contemporary online business. Ensure that your in-house team focuses on core competency while outsourcing the rest to a reliable technology partner.
- It is not advisable to delegate something that you are good at. While outsourcing is gaining more popularity, your business is likely to fall prey to the concept of cost-effective delegation. So you have to be very careful about everything.
- Hire app developer from the most suitable service provider as the task on the table is very important. You can also set up an offshore development center and then have the right people for the right tasks. Also, consider the reputation and testimonials before collaborating with the technology partner.
Hire an Offshore Company that:
- Shows a keen interest in your project.
- Have queries related to the project?
- Give relevant suggestions to make the app better
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Quickly reverts in a timely manner.
- Give a precise brief regarding the execution of the project.
Approach to the Right App Development Project:
- Do not neglect to prototype as it can assist you to find out the strategic design direction of the product. With the usability testing results, you can further develop the end product.
- Create milestones for each step. Not only it will help you assess the project status but it will also help to ensure that it is seamlessly moving ahead as per the schedule.
Time to Reap the Rewards
The Indian Offshore Companies have managed to attract companies like Hewlett-Packard, Dell Computer Electronics, ATT wireless, Oracle, and many other renowned organizations. In addition to this, they have also partnered with several Business Process Outsourcing firms.
Indian companies are ever-ready to deliver best in class services with the help of leading-edge technologies. This further helps businesses to thrive in the competitive world without even spending a hefty amount on the resources.
Indeed, outsourcing will continue to remain an important business element in India in the near future.
As different innovative changes in technology continue to take place, and new market trends are uncovered, Indian outsourcing solutions are there to give the business a powerful hedge internationally.
Get in touch with us today & hire top offshore developers from India!