Innovation, technology, and a strong belief in oneself. It is the success mantra for young entrepreneurs. And to ensure that this success mantra will work for you, it is significant to have a young and dedicated team by your side.
That’s why a large chunk of companies prefer to outsource services or business operations to a foreign country.
To be precise, outsourcing is an allocation of specific business processes to an offshore team at a different geographical location (with a low cost of living). Moreover, outsourcing is prevalent in the IT world and allows the resources and knowledge to address short term or long term needs.
The global market size of outsourced services in 2018 is $85.6billion as per Statista and 37% of companies are planning to increase the amount of work to outsource. Outsourcing does save a lot of money but that is not the only reason behind the global outsourcing of IT services.
Why Companies Outsource?
1. Pocket-Friendly Option
Cost is often the first consideration during software development. Hiring software developers with years of experience from another country (having a lower cost of living) is budget-friendly.
In the salary of a single local developer, you can hire two or three dedicated developers, that can complete your project before time while maintaining all the quality standards. For instance, the average hourly rate of an Indian developer is one-fifth of the developers in Australia and one-third of the developers in the USA.
That’s why most companies hire developers from India to set up their offshore development center.
2. Expertise and Quality
Are you a finance company? Want to build a mobile app for your business, but don’t have experts in-house? Well, it is definitely going to take longer for you to launch your app and may result in disappointing results.
In such a situation, it’s best to hire mobile app developers or a dedicated offshore team. It will ensure quick turnaround & high-quality work. Plus it will help you to stay focused and work on your business objectives, while your dedicated team of offshore developers is working on your project.
3. Ongoing Support
When your project gets completed, your association with the offshore developers doesn’t end there. In the long run, your dedicated development team will provide you the required support & maintenance. Whether it is in terms of releasing a new version of the app, adding a few features, or building an entirely new product.
Now, it’s time to get down to the brass tacks!
Most Popular IT Outsourcing Services
- Mobile app development
- Website development
- Website design
- Digital marketing
- Staff augmentation
- Operational outsourcing
- General virtual assistance
- Quality assurance
1. Mobile App Development
There are various companies that outsource mobile app development. In fact, they find it effective and even set up their offshore development center of the web and mobile app developers for the smooth functioning of their business processes.
As mentioned earlier, the cost of developing a mobile app in a country like the USA is way too much. Above all, that’s one of the most important reasons why companies in the USA, Canada, Australia & European countries prefer to outsource mobile app development in Asian countries.
Most Offshore Development Companies
- Employ an agile development methodology
- Emphasize on product strategy and UX/UI design
- Have a strong technical background
- And good knowledge of the platforms
Do you want to learn more about setting up an offshore development center? Here’s your guide!
How Mobile App Development Process Works?
- Flow and Features: Initially it begins with the validation of the mobile app idea. It means looking out for features that customers actually want. Detailed documentation is done and roadmap is built. At this point, a wireframing tool is used to take the idea on board. When the idea is put down on paper, the flow is included as to how the user will navigate.
- Additional Features: For offering core value to the app, the mobile app developers add a few basic features with additional ones. All the features are not built in the first version; some of them are later added during the next release. This helps to keep the initial cost of development low and spend the amount on marketing.
- Design is First: Everyone knows that design is not just about how the app looks but also how the users will interact with your application. So, while working with offshore mobile app developers, you can expect a lot of creativity to develop an end product that is eye-catchy & engaging.
- Developer Account: If the client has not created the developer’s account on app stores, then the offshore developers provide all the support to create the same. For this, the client has to register on the respective app store either as a company or an individual.
- Analytics Integration: Analytics tracks down user engagement and user retention of an application. For this most of the mobile app developers use tools like Flurry and Localytics.
In short, it’s recommended to outline everything before getting started with the process. If you haven’t already done it, check out this roadmap to mobile app development.
2. Digital Marketing
With more and more people going online, it is important to build a brand reputation on the Internet. Digital marketing is the most powerful form of marketing and has the potential of transforming the way you reach your customers and get engaged.
To leverage its true potential, companies are outsourcing this service to experienced professionals.
Digital Marketing Services Include
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Affiliate Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing
- Online PR
- Inbound marketing
Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Measurable Results: Indeed, digital marketing provides reliable reports to measure the results. In the world where customers are looking for a more custom and personalized journey, digital marketing allows you to find out the interests and preferences of your target audience & provide tailored solutions.
- Reach a Larger Audience: Since digital marketing is online, it is accessible to a wider audience. Traditional marketing is bounded by the geographical area whereas digital marketing helps you to reach out to the international audience.
- Simple to Optimize: Digital marketing comes with reports, so if there is an issue, ask your developers and get it done. Clients can customize the plans according to their user’s demands. Moreover, converting your customers online is only a click away with the help of digital marketing.
- Target Potential Clients: With digital marketing solutions, you can ensure that the right customers are viewing the content. Altogether, it allows a business to reach the customers who are searching the web for your products or services. Pay per click, display ads, and social media advertising are sophisticated types of marketing that help in focusing on strategies that work.
3. Staff Augmentation
As the specialized skill and talent shortage continues to expand, staff augmentation model can enhance your business growth by reducing the gap by helping businesses to curb the talent drought. Here are the advantages that come with staff augmentation outsourcing:
- Hire on the Go: Flexibility is the major advantage when you consider the offshore staff augmentation model. Also, hiring experienced professionals as per the company’s requirement turns into a win-win situation for the business.
- Operational Efficiency: Many start-ups include a high operational cost. Offshore staff augmentation endorses operational efficiency by allowing flexible working platform. Despite the remote process, your dedicated team is completely accountable for updating the current status. Staff augmentation decreases not only the hiring cost of the professionals but also the operational cost. These savings can later translate into profits.
- Expansion: Flexible hiring can help expand your business operations without investing in a full-time workforce. Sooner or later, most of the companies use staff augmentation to scale up their business and benefit from prevailing market conditions. In short, companies can hire the top offshore developers from India or any other country, on a project basis and opens new avenues for expansion.
- Management: The control over management allows companies to maintain a stronghold over their projects and shape them as per requirement. In short, you will get a sustained control and management by the outsourcing staff augmentation.
Although there are plenty of other outsourcing services mentioned in the post, we have thoroughly explained the most outsourced IT services. If required, we will plan to cover all the services in detail in the future. Till then;
Reap the Benefits of Outsourcing
Outsourcing offers a great advantage to companies planning to grow and scale up their business. It allows them to set up a team of a dedicated team of offshore developers without spending on infrastructure and other employee benefits.
Furthermore, the affordable cost and tested strategy help you to save your time, providing easy access to the resources and achieving business objectives quickly.
Are you too planning to outsource mobile app development? Share your requirements with us for hiring offshore developers and get started quickly.