More tricks, technology, and results in less time. Doing more productive work in less time is the success mantra of many entrepreneurs. And to use this success mantra, it becomes significant to have a team of professionals by your side. That’s why companies prefer outsourcing services to offshore companies.
Outsourcing is an allocation of specific business processes to a team of professionals at a different geographical location. In the long run, outsourcing is prevalent in the IT world and allows the resources and knowledge to address short term or long term needs.
The global market size of outsourced services in 2018 is $85.6billion as per Statista and 37% of companies are planning to increase the amount of work to outsource.
Outsourcing does save a lot of money but that is not the only reason why companies outsource.
Check out a Few More Outsourcing Benefits:
1. Pocket-Friendly Option
Cost is often the first consideration during development and of course, for all the good reasons. Hiring developers from a different geographical location is budget-friendly. And you can expect your work to be completed on time while maintaining the highest efficiency. Without a doubt, this holds true for IT outsourcing companies in India and Ukraine.
2. Expertise and Quality
When there is a task which is not your company’s core competency, obviously it will take longer to complete and may produce unsatisfactory results. In such a case, you can hire offshore developers, that have experience working on similar projects. It will ensure quick turnaround & high-quality work. Plus it helps you to stay focused and think about your business objectives, while your offshore team is working on the task.
3. Ongoing Support
When your project gets completed, your association with the offshore team doesn’t end there. In fact, you will get the required support & maintenance whenever required.
Now, It’s Time to Discuss the Most Popular Offshore Outsourcing Services:
- Mobile app development
- Website development
- Website design
- Digital marketing
- Staff augmentation
- Operational outsourcing
- General virtual assistance
- Quality assurance
1. Mobile App Development
There are various companies that plan to outsource mobile app development & set up their offshore development center for smooth functioning.
Cost of developing a mobile app in a country like the USA is way too much. Above all, that’s one of the most important reasons why companies in the USA, Canada, Australia & European countries prefer to outsource mobile app development in Asian countries.
Most Offshore Development Companies:
- Employ an agile development methodology
- Emphasize on product strategy and UX/UI design
- Have a strong technical background
- And good knowledge of the platforms
Here is How the App Development Process Works:
- Flow and Features: They start with the validation of your mobile app, which means they look out for features that customers actually want to use. The detailed document of the client is considered, and a blueprint is created. At this point, a wireframing tool is used to take the idea on board. When the idea is put down on paper, the flow is included as to how the user will navigate.
- Additional Features: For offering core value to the app, the developers add a few basic features with additional ones. All the features are not built in the first version; some of them are later added during the update. This helps to keep the initial cost of development low and focus on spreading your idea to the users.
- Design is First: Everyone knows that the design is not just about how the app looks but also how the users will interact with your application. So, while working with an offshore team, you can expect a lot of creativity to develop an end product that is eye-catchy & engaging.
- Developer Account: If the client has not created the developer’s account on app stores, then the offshore developers provide all the support to create the same. For this, the client has to register on the respective app store either as a company or an individual.
- Analytics Integration: Analytics tracks down user engagement and user retention of an application. For this most developer use tools like Flurry and Localytics.
Recommended Read: A Roadmap to Mobile App Development for Startups!
2. Digital Marketing
With more and more people going online, it is important to build a brand reputation on the Internet. Digital marketing is the most powerful form of marketing and has the potential of transforming the way you reach your customers and get engaged. To leverage its true potential, companies are outsourcing this service to experienced professionals.
Digital Marketing Services Include:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Affiliate Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing
- Online PR
- Inbound marketing
Benefits of Digital Marketing:
- Measurable Results: Indeed, digital marketing provides reliable reports to measure the results. In the world where customers are looking for a more custom and personalized journey, digital marketing allows you to find out the interests and preferences of your target audience & provide tailor solutions.
- Reach a Larger Audience: Since digital marketing is online, it is accessible to a wider audience. Traditional marketing is bounded by the geographical area whereas digital marketing helps you to reach out to the international audience.
- Simple to Optimize: Digital marketing comes with reports, so if there is an issue, ask your developers and get it done. Clients can customize the plans according to their user’s demands. Moreover, converting your customer online is only a click away with the help of digital marketing.
- Target Potential Clients: With digital marketing, you can ensure that the right customers are viewing the content. Altogether, it allows a business to reach the customers who are searching the web for your products or services. Pay per click, display ads, and social media advertising are sophisticated types of marketing that help in focusing on strategies that work.
3. Staff Augmentation
As the specialized skill and talent shortage continues to expand, staff augmentation can reduce the gap by helping businesses to curb the talent drought. Here are the advantages that come with staff augmentation outsourcing:
- Hire on the Go: Flexibility is the major advantage when you consider offshore staff augmentation. Hiring experienced professionals as per company’s requirement turns into a win-win situation for the business.
- Operational Efficiency: Many start-ups include a high operational cost. Offshore staff augmentation endorses operational efficiency by allowing flexible working platform. Despite the remote process, the offshore team is completely accountable for updating the current status. Staff augmentation decreases not only the hiring cost of the professionals but also the operational cost. These savings can later translate into profits.
- Expansion: Flexible hiring can help expand your business operations without investing in a full-time workforce. Sooner or later, most of the companies use staff augmentation to scale up their business and benefit from prevailing market conditions. To sum up, companies can hire developers on a project basis and opens new avenues for expansion.
- Management: The control over management allows companies to maintain a stronghold over their projects and shape them as per requirement. In short, you will get a sustained control and management by the outsourcing staff augmentation.
Although there are plenty of other outsourcing services mentioned in the post, we have thoroughly explained the most outsourced IT services. If required, we plan to cover all the services in detail in future. Till then;
Reap the Benefits of Outsourcing
Outsourcing offers a great advantage to companies. It allows you to have your own dedicated team of skilled experts without adding in-house employees. Furthermore, the affordable time and tested strategy focus on saving your time, providing easy access to the resources and achieve business objective quickly while setting up new goals and looking for ways to fulfill them.
Are you looking out for outsourcing opportunities? Drop your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org & we will get in touch with you shortly!