Some of the main features, which makes Node.Js favorable for the software developers, are as follows:
- Node.Js doesn’t buffer data; the applications output the data in bulks or chunks.
- It has a proper & authorized licensing which is available under the MIT license.
- The Node.Js library consists asynchronous API’s, that is a non-blocking process. The server never waits for API to return data. In fact, the server moves onto the next API after calling it. Using a notification mechanism the server gets information from the previous API. Therefore, it is asynchronous and highly event-driven.
Some companies that use services of Node.Js developers for custom Node.Js web application development include, GoDaddy, PayPal, Uber, Yahoo!, Microsoft, and eBay, to name a few.
Where to Use & Not Use Node.Js: Node.Js is a perfect tech partner for Data Intensive Real-time Applications (DIRT), Single page applications, Data streaming applications, and applications based on JSON API’s.
Advantages of Node.Js Web Application:
1. Easy Coding:
Hosting has gained significant importance among the developers for developing web applications. It has enabled Node deployments among PaaS service providers like Heroku and Modulus.
4. Community Friendly:
Node.Js makes the client & server co-ordination easy. Moreover, it provides an open source community which delivers the best modules that in turn makes the Node.Js applications accessible to everyone.
Related Blog: Who is using Node.Js and why should you?
5. Easy to Learn:
6. Highly Extensible:
Node.Js is considered highly extensible, owing to its property of being easy to customize as per requirements. One can also make use of JSON API to exchange data between the client and the server.
7. Support from Tools:
Node.Js supports most common tools used by the web or software developers. For example, if you want to find the source code of the application, you can do this using the tool like Jasmin.
8. High Performance:
Node.Js is excellent when compared to other frameworks. It offers a scalable solution with the best quality and high performance, which in turn suffices the purpose to develop the application.
Features of Node.Js:
- Node.Js web application encourages data streaming; they are used to the fullest especially for real-time audio and video recording. In other words, the best aspect of custom Node.Js development is that it does not consume much time to upload or process files.
- Not to mention, Node.Js also serves as an open marketplace, which ultimately plays an essential role in technological advancements. The trending chat applications developed using Node.Js are efficient, fast & handles a lot of traffic.
Organizations like “NASA and Capital One” have already adopted Node.Js web application. Likewise, it can prove extremely useful for Travel industry software’s that require encoding, uploading and broadcasting of videos and audios, upload multiple large files and for data streaming.
Do you want to leverage the power of this programming language for your business? Your Team in India houses the talented & experienced Node.Js developers, that can help turn your idea into reality. Just drop us an email with your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org & we will get back to you!