If you are tech savvy and an ardent follower of the latest trends in the app arena, then you must have heard about “Node.js.” Well, this is probably the most trending topic in the development industry.
- Apache Cordova/PhoneGap
- React Native
- Native Script
- Appcelerator Titanium
What is Node.js?
During its crawling years, it was sponsored by Joyent, a San Francisco-based cloud computing company. Moreover, they were the ones who first used Node.js for mobile application backend purposes.
The undercurrent of Node.js was always there but it first burst onto the scene in 2014. After its positive results, the paramount companies like Uber, eBay, Walmart, and Netflix utilized it.
What Makes It Better Than the Rest?
5. It utilizes an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model, making it super efficient that boosts developer’s output.
6. Reusable and code sharing provision.
8. With it, you can make complex apps without writing complex codes.
9. It really complements the microservices, which is a popular architectural method that is well documented, flexible, and fast.
10. It is a package having a wide range of free tools.
- Inserting Model-View-Controller features
- It provides RESTful services
- A firewall with OAuth and SSL security
What’s the Need to Hire Node.js Developers?
If you provide mobile app development services, then it’s high time to hire Node.js developer as they are really valuable for the upcoming future of applications. Why?
Well, let’s find out:
1. A Node.js developer will help you build high-performance, ascendible, and real-time apps.
2. This procedure never locks; as the majority of the function in it directly performs I/O, so there is no chance of process dead-locking, and therefore, only expert programmers are capable of developing such systems.
4. The Node.js has many database options and a Node.js developer possess sound knowledge of the database. And this familiarity with multiple databases makes it easier to kick start and manage various projects.
5. Not only the scope of the Node.js is beyond the HTTP applications, but also easily facilitate in an event-driven manner. Node goes well beyond just the normal HTTP applications.
Moreover, the developers can also work with Socket.io, which provides interactive, multi-user web applications.
Things to Consider before Recruiting a Node.js Developer:
Now that you’ve decided to hire a Node.js developer, follow our tips below to make sure that you will hire a developer that will be a perfect fit for your organization!
1. A Node.js developer should be proficient in designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements.
2. Should perform business and data analysis to determine the need for applications and processes to develop, modify, or deploy. It involves the ability to work with business line personnel to understand needs and confirm the proposed solutions.
3. Should design, develop, and test mobile applications on multiple platforms like Android or Apple iOS.
4. Hire Node.js developers that have strong experience with React Native, Ionic or an equivalent framework.
6. Furthermore, your developer should be sound in the maintenance of mobile applications, design, development & API testing on Google, AWS and Heroku platform.
7. And, last but not least, should have good communication skills, creative problem-solving ability, time management, and should be a team player.
So, if you own a mobile app development company, hire developers that can develop highly interactive, real-time, data-processing apps.
Node.js has made a mark for its scalability and rapid processing power. So, make sure that you provide the best of it in your application to make your application a big success.
Feel free to reach out if you want a free consultation regarding your project. Drop us your requirements at email@example.com and our team will get back to you shortly.