Most companies, regardless of their size, are looking for reliable development solutions. This solution might be building a web application, mobile app, or complex software.
While there are a lot of contenders in the race of top programming languages, Node.js has certainly the best. If you are tech-savvy and an ardent follower of the latest trends in the app arena, then you must have heard about Node.js development.
Well, this is probably the most trending programming language in the development industry.
- 1 What is Node.js?
- Apache Cordova/PhoneGap
- React Native
- Native Script
- Appcelerator Titanium
What is Node.js?
During its crawling years, it was sponsored by Joyent, a San Francisco-based cloud computing company. Moreover, they were the ones who first used Node.js for mobile application backend purposes.
The undercurrent of Node.js was always there but it first burst onto the scene in 2014. After its positive results, the paramount companies like Uber, eBay, Walmart, and Netflix utilized it.
Are you planning to build a backend of a complex app? We can help you hire developers within a week’s time.
What Makes Node.js Development Better Than the Rest?
- It utilizes an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model, making it super efficient that boosts the developer’s output.
- Reusable and code sharing provision.
- With it, you can make complex apps without writing complex codes.
- It really complements the microservices, which is a popular architectural method that is well documented, flexible, and fast.
- It is a package having a wide range of free tools.
The largest ecosystem of open source libraries that gives you the freedom to make customized changes in the applications, like:
- Inserting Model-View-Controller features
- It provides RESTful services
- A firewall with OAuth and SSL security
What’s the Need to Hire Node.js Developers?
Whether you provide development services or looking forward to building a web or mobile app for your business, it’s high time to hire Node.js developer as they can act as a valuable asset for your organization.
Why? Well, let’s find out:
- A Node.js developer will help you build high-performance, ascendible, and real-time apps.
- This procedure never locks; as the majority of the function in it directly performs I/O, so there is no chance of process dead-locking, and therefore, only expert programmers are capable of developing such systems.
- The Node.js has many database options and a Node.js developer possesses sound knowledge of the database. And this familiarity with multiple databases makes it easier to kick start and manage various projects.
- Not only the scope of the Node.js is beyond the HTTP applications, but also easily facilitate in an event-driven manner. Node goes well beyond just the normal HTTP applications.
Moreover, the developers can also work with Socket.io, which provides interactive, multi-user web applications.
Things to Consider before Recruiting a Node.js Developer
Finally, decided to hire a Node.js developer? Follow the tips below to make sure that you will hire a dedicated developer that will be a perfect fit for your organization!
- A Node.js developer should be proficient in designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- The developer should perform business and data analysis to determine the need for applications and processes to develop, modify, or deploy. It involves the ability to work with business line personnel to understand needs and confirm the proposed solutions.
- Your developer should design, develop, and test mobile applications on multiple platforms like Android or Apple iOS.
- Hire Node.js developers that have strong experience with React Native, Ionic, or an equivalent framework.
- Furthermore, your developer should be sound in the maintenance of mobile applications, design, development & API testing on Google, AWS, and Heroku platform.
- And, last but not least, the developer should have good communication skills, creative problem-solving ability, time management, and should be a team player.
Related Post – In-House vs Outsourcing
So, if you own a mobile app development company, hire developers that can develop highly interactive, real-time, data-processing apps. Node.js has made a mark for its scalability and rapid processing power.
So, make sure that you have the best developers, that can help you get the best out of this technology.
Feel free to reach out if you want a free consultation regarding your project. Or you can drop us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get back to you shortly.